5.03.2011

Work Spaces

My husband and I have been talking/dreaming a lot lately about designing and building a house together. Maybe it's our way of coping with the fact that he's got 2+ years of grad school to go before we can even THINK about buying a house, let alone designing and building one.

One conversation we always seem to come back to is the work space. We both work at home, so our work spaces are a big part of our daily lives. I can often be found folding laundry at my desk late at night. Eddie's office doubles as Leo's nursery. When I stumbled across this Working Artists series by photographer Andrew Paynter, I was compelled to share a few images. I love seeing how/where other artists work, especially artists who work at home. Loving the garage studios, and the photo of Geoff McFetridge with his daughter.



KL

No comments:

Post a Comment