3.05.2011

An Augmented Reality

Not to toot my own horn, but I was looking at one of my first blog posts, titled A Holographic Future, and noticed this picture, which I had included in the post.

A few months later, I came across this video for then called "Project Natal," an interactive gaming system from Microsoft, now known as Xbox Kinect. The video shows people virtually seeing how clothes would look on using Kinect, very similar to what I had posted in the A Holographic Future post.
Part of me is excited I posted this only several days before this video was put on YouTube, but most of me is excited to see this interactive technology come to life. Melissa and I got to play Kinect the other night with the bro-in-law and girlfriend, and although we didn't try on any clothes, I must say it was pretty cool. In case you haven't seen the Kinect promo, check it out here.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment